- Auto Repair Services
- Fleet Account Service
- Mechanical Repair
- Automotive Engine Repair or Replacement
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Clutch Repairs & Replacement
- Steering and Suspension Service
- Power Steering
- Exhaust System
- Transmission Service, Repair or Replacement
- Cooling System Service (Water Pumps, Radiators, etc.)
- Air Intake Cleaning & Filter Changing
- No-Start Diagnostics / Driveability Diagnostics
- Differential & Transfer Case (4WD) Service
- Belt, Hoses and Wiper Blade Replacement
- Timing Belt or Chain Replacement
- Electrical, Wiring and Electronics
- Battery Replacement and Service
- Anti-Lock Brake Service & Diagnostics
- Computer Diagnostics (Check Engine Light, Air Bag Light, etc.)
- Electrical and/or Wiring Problems
- Interior / Exterior Lighting Replacement
- Regular Maintenance
- Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
- Oil, Lube and Filter Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (30K, 60K, 90K, 105K)
- Fuel Injection Cleaning & Service
- Preventive Maintenance & Fluid Flushes
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service
- Wheels and Tires
- Tire Repairs or Replacement
- Wheel Balancing & Alignments
- Tire Sales
Auto Repair Services
Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in La Mesa, San Diego, California. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics employ today's latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer:
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, which ever is first. It's an essential way to maximize engine protection. Oil changes at 7,500 miles are usually too long an interval for most common driving conditions.
Cooling System Service
Flush cooling system, add proper type of coolant, pressure test system, check hoses, fan operation, cap, water pump and belts.
Air Conditioning Service
One of our trained Air Conditioning specialists will inspect your car's air conditioning system, all lines, evaporator, dryer, and compressor for leaks and wear. We will also listen for any improper noises coming from the compressor as well as the checking the system's performance.
Remove old worn out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel / Air Induction Cleanup
Using specialized equipment our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifold, ports, intake valves, and combustion chamber. Install injector cleaning additive in tank. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Power Steering Flush
Our technicians will flush out old contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will flush out the old broken down fluid from the transmission valve body, torque converter and lines. Install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the ASE-certified automotive service and repair professionals at your local NAPA AutoCare Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty.
C & D Auto Care of La Mesa,San Diego is a certified Napa Auto Care Center.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 13,000 locations nationwide - more than any other automotive repair brand. So - no matter where your travels take you - if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.
Powered by: AutoVitals